Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pillow project

So I thought with Hanna blowing through today, it would be a perfect day to stuff and stitch up some of the pillows that Karen sewed together for me. I think they turned out great. I still have 4 bags of cedar to go! I found some fabric upstairs at my house too so one of these days I'm going to get hubby to help with rearranging some furniture to make my sewing machine more accessible. I have one of Karen's large pillows left that I didn't stuff, I was tired after all these. That cedar sure is messy! I think the homeless pets at the humane society will like them though.

1 equal yet different opinions:

Knit Geek said...

I have more than half a bolt of that fabric left. You'll have more pillows before you know it! This time I can help you stuff, too, if you're interested.