Monday, September 15, 2008

Can we be BFF's again??

Dear Sleep,

What has happened to us lately? We used to get along so well and be so close. We would hang out at least 8 hours a night, more on the weekends. I feel neglected. I feel like I call on you at night to be with me and you instead fart in my face. We have only spend a couple hours per night together the last couple weeks and this is unnatural in our relationship. I talked to Alcohol saturday night and he said you guys were still friends, so the three of us all spent a few hours together Saturday night, but I don't know that I want Alcohol over every night (sometimes he's a bad influence on the pets). Is there something we can work out so we can spend more time together? Prompt (before I go insane!) response would be great.

L-

4 equal yet different opinions:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

great post, too funny!


yea, i'd love to get more zzzzzzzzz
s too! cute blog!!

Knit Geek said...

I'll loan you some of mine.

FarAway said...

I'm hanging out with Michelob Classic Dark right now, hoping he'll put a good word in for me with Sleep. I ought to remind myself later that Oolong Tea and her friends Aloe Green Tea and Coke Zero don't get along with Sleep, and that it's not a good idea for me to try to see them all on the same day.

PS: I'll tell Michelob to pass on the message for you. If he won't comply, I might be seeing [yellow tail] Merlot sometime tonight.

Anonymous said...

Sleepless nights? Have hubby build you an awesome bed every girl dreams of.