Monday, September 1, 2008

Malaysian men have small penises!!!

I copied this story from here.

KUALA LUMPUR (AFP) - A Malaysian welder had to have a nut removed from around his penis after an attempt to lengthen it before he gets engaged next week went embarrassingly wrong, a news report said Sunday.

The nut got stuck on his penis following an erection, the Star newspaper said, forcing him to seek help at a hospital in southern Johor state.

Staff from the Sultanah Aminah hospital had to drain some blood from the penis and cut away a top layer of skin before the object could be removed, the newspaper said.

It said the fire and rescue department were also involved in trying to remove the nut from the unnamed welder, who is in his 20s and hoped the nut would weigh down his penis to make it longer.

"The patient is now recovering and we hope to discharge him today (Sunday)," hospital director Daud Abdul Rahim told the Star.

On August 25, another young man in Kuala Lumpur had tried to increase his sexual prowess by slipping a steel ring around his penis, forcing the fire department to cut off the ring after doctors were unable to remove it, the newspaper said.

I have so many things to say...
- Do you think she'll still marry him?
- What's the penile recovery time?
- Would that actually work?
- What kind of nut are we talking about? I'm imagining a small one...
- Did he weld it on?
- Couldn't he just... you know... wait it out? Think about his grandma or something?
- How does it feel to have the fire dept involved in your penis lenthening?

I know you have something to say...

6 equal yet different opinions:

Knit Geek said...

Per an unnamed source, a local person died after putting his junk in a pipe, wich led to gangrene of the junk. Nut boy is lucky to have made it out alive.

Laura said...

gangrene? on the weeniah? It seems like he should've just let it turn black and fall off... oh there's so many things I could say... What was it doing in a pipe anyway? That don't look like no apple pie.

FarAway said...

I wish it said how big the nut was. This mental image of a tiny penis is simply disturbing.

Speaking of mental images, Laura, I had a brief flashback of you just now. The radio station my alarm clock is set to occasionally plays English songs, and they just played "Breakfast at Tiffany's." I immediately got the image of flying down Richardson Road in your Mustang on the way to school.

Ha - writing that gave me another one - riding around in Easton, sitting in the Acme parking lot. When I tell people about that these days, they can't believe that kind of thing is real entertainment in some places. Good times. :)

Laura said...

For some reason whenever I hear 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' I always imagine myself on Richardson Rd. I'm sure I listened to that song in more places, but that's where I always envision myself hearing it. Isn't it funny how we so closely relate smells/sounds to places/people?

FarAway said...

Wow, that's funny you have the same memory. I also associate "Wonderful Tonight" with the prom, "Two Princes" by the Spin Doctors with sitting in the front lobby of the school with the 8th grade Honor Society, Smashing Pumpkins' "Today" with my bedroom in Choptank (and with Mr. Spiering, who made a lame joke about my Smashing Pumpkins shirt in the cafeteria once), and Alan Jackson's "Tall Tall Trees" with Noah LaBelle. I once made a mix tape of songs like this as a sort of musical history of my life. Maybe it's time for a mix CD. :)

Laura said...

Holly- whenever I think about your house in choptank I think about Denis Leary, Adam Sandler and Jeff breaking in that time. Oh, and watching Rocky Horror Picture show and how I thought your mom's computer was the coolest thing I'd ever seen. That 1st edition mac.