Friday, September 5, 2008

for the love of 2008!!



I work with a woman who has a mullet. Quite similar to this one in fact. Except she's in her probably late 50's and she dyes it jet black. Imagine some weird, fake Elvira teenwolf mullet and you've got her. I try not to let it get to me, but apparently today I have nothing else to think about because another coworker and I have each commented to each other about it several times today. I feel like she brings us all down. Since I work in IT, we have a pretty relaxed dress code. Capri's are allowed, she wears knickers as John calls them. They're basically knee length shorts made out of stretchy cotton. I'm afraid she's going to ruin the lax dress code for all of us. I try to dress a little nicer, because it makes me feel better about myself and then perhaps I won't be as nasty to those around me. This has not caught on though.

1 equal yet different opinions:

Anonymous said...

He is so sexy.......I can't stand it! Business in the front and party in the back! Holla 1990!!!

(insert sarcasm for entire comment above)