Tuesday, April 29, 2008

March for Babies

I was very honored this weekend to be a 'Cheer Volunteer' for the March of Dimes March for Babies. It was such a great day, everyone was so enthusiastic for the cause and even though I was stationed towards the end of the walk, everyone was still smiling. A big congrats to a very good friend of mine who's team had such a great turnout. Mallory's Marchers had a whole bunch of happy families walking for a great cause. I am so proud of my girl Nikki for carrying around an almost 7 months pregnant belly for the entire 5.8 miles and still having a smile at the end!

As the 'keeper' of the hand sanitizer for people using the porta-pot at my station, I loved this email that I got the following day: here's to you Mrs. hand gel sanitizer giver-outer.....because of you....we can stop the outbreak of the clap and other VD's.......and we can march on knowing that our hands are cleaner than ever before!

0 equal yet different opinions: