Sunday, May 25, 2008

I am woman hear me roar!


So, I cut grass... I actually enjoy it, when I remember to charge my mp3 player that is (doh!) So anyway, this is what I do when I get done cutting grass.



Yup, I back de trailer with de mower back into my driveway. Not my neatest try but at least I do it. Today, this was complicated. Keep in mind, I've been working on this for awhile. It's not my favorite thing to do but I've been trying to build up my confidence at it so I'm not so terrified. Today this was complicated. I get home with my mower on my trailer and go to back it in, and the guy down the street that John is friends with (Danny) decides to watch me. Nay nay... not cool at all! Then he gets in his truck and pulls up behind me and starts blowing his horn at me. Stressin me out! I think I deserve an *A* for effort.

0 equal yet different opinions: