Monday, March 12, 2012

americana


I'd like to preface this post by saying that I'm not a fan of Americana decor. America, yes, just not the red, white and blue thing. More of an earthtone gal myself.


After making my St Patty's day wreath and posting a pic on facebook for my friends to admire, I had 2 requests for a red, white and blue wreath. I hadn't planned to make these to sell, but truly, who wouldn't??? I did some searching and figured I could sell them for $20 and not actually lose money. I'm not making bank on them, but hey, it keeps my hands busy.

I completed this guy on Saturday and gave first dibs to the first person who had commented on my original wreath. She immediately accepted and in the meantime, I've been asked to make 3 more. I'll make the math easy here, 2 to begin with, now 3 more = 5 wreaths. Hope my local craft store is ready for me this week!

0 equal yet different opinions: