Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hubby's crafts

I made a couple more bags today and some candles. The candles are totally pissing me off. I think they're hardening too fast. I can't deal, and I'm tired of messing with them so I've been hanging out with hubby working on his stuff.


It's cool to see something and think: John can make that! Well that's just what I did at an after christmas sale. I saw a charger caddy for half price. So I bought it, stuck a bow on it, gave it to hubby and told him to build it. We now have 7 of them. Here's his version (in progress):




I went digging through his scrap wood and asked him to make me some frames. Odd sizes, stuff he couldn't do anything with. I have some cool stuff in store for these guys. More to come on that.

3 equal yet different opinions:

Knit Geek said...

I have the PERFECT spot for one of those caddies... hint, hint!

Carla said...

Lookin' forward to seeing what comes of those frames...

Average Girl In Average World said...

Are those caddy's for sale? I am in dire need of 2 of them...Let me know.